Windsurfing & Kiteboarding
Lake Wenatchee Windsurfing School
Helping you achieve your goal of always wanting to learn how to windsurf. Conquer your fears and jus do it..Verify your business
Where should I go windsurfing?
Below are listed the best places where you can enjoy Leavenworth Washington windsurfing.
One of Washington’s most accessible and popular lakes due to its natural beauty and location nestled in the mountains.
- Location: Follow signs on Highway 2 towards East/Wenatchee Spokane and take exit for Lake Chelan.
- Season: Open year round for activities
- Boat Launch: Several public boat launches can be found at Lake Boat Launch, Mill Bay Casino, 25 Mile Creek State Park, Chelan Riverwalk Park, Old Mill Park, and Lake Chelan State Park.
Close to Leavenworth and surrounded by the Wenatchee National Forest, this quieter lake is perfect for Leavenworth windsurfing.
- Location: Take US 2 going west until you hit WA-207 North. Follow this until you turn left onto Browns Road. Take another left onto N Shore Drive and Lake Wenatchee will be in front of you.
- Season: Open year round for activities.
Share Your Thoughts
- Guides & Tours
- Hiking & Backpacking
- Horseback Riding
- Whitewater Rafting
- Golf Courses
- Wilderness Outfitters
- Climbing & Moutaineering
- Kayak & Canoe
- ATV / Offroad
- Windsurfing & Kiteboarding
- Scenic Rafting
- Wagon Rides
- Fun For Kids
- Camping & RV