- Unlimited camping options are available whether you like RV style or scouting out your own spot
- Come prepared to saddle up on a rented horse and enjoy the 5 miles of picturesque equestrian trails
What can I see and do at Lake Wenatchee?
- Camping: Lake Wenatchee is a 489-acre camping park. Needless to say, there are lots of places to enjoy Lake Wenatchee Camping. The camping areas are divided into two sections: the South Park and the North Park. The South Park has camping, swimming and horseback riding while the North Park is less developed and more focused on natural forestry.
- Horseback Riding: There are 5 miles of equestrian trails in and around the South Park. A concession office offers horses for rent for day or overnight trips. There are no public stables.
- Swimming: Lake Wenatchee is a beautiful area for swimming. Enjoy the coolness of the water as you spend the day adventuring and exploring.
- Fishing: While there is not a designated fishing ‘hot’ spot, you can always try a little catch-and-release for relaxation and practice.
Where is Lake Wenatchee?
Take US 2 going West until you hit WA-207 North. Follow this until you turn left onto Browns Road. Take another left onto N Shore Drive and Lake Wenatchee will be in front of you.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
For more information call the Washington Parks service at (888) 226-7688 or visit http://parks.wa.gov/.