- Year round hunting for you outdoorsy, practical people
- Enjoy swimming, hiking, and water sports on Lake Entiat
- There is nothing better than summer camping on a beautiful lake like Lake Entiat
- Try your hand and reel at some Lake Entiat fishing
What can I see and do at Lake Entiat?
- Boat Launch: The City of Entiat Waterfront Park has a public boat launch and areas for swimming.
- Camping: At Entiat City Park there are 31 paved camping spots and 31 back in spots. It is open for Lake Entiat camping from April to October.
- Hunting: Entiat offers seasonal hunting. Be sure to check with Department of Fish and Wildlife about the proper licenses and registration.
Where is Lake Entiat?
Take US 2 East toward Spokane. Take a left to stay on US 2 E/97 N. Turn left onto Lincoln Park Road then 1st left onto Lincoln Rock Park Road. Lake Entiat will be ahead of you.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call Entiat City Park if you have more questions at (509) 784-1500.