- Go ice fishing during the winter time on Fish Lake
- Access all of the fun of Fish Lake through the Cove Resorts public dock and boat ramp
- Camp right on the water
What can I see and do at Fish Lake?
Fish Lake Washington is a 600 acre lake located one mile northeast of Lake Wenatchee.
- Boating: Public access to the lake can be found at the Cove Resort where they offer boat rentals, a boat launch, boat moorage, and dock fishing.
- Fishing: Fish Lake is stocked with Rainbow Trout, German Brown Trout, Yellow Perch, and Bass. This provides for great fishing year round. In the winter, the lake is open for ice fishing.
- Camping: Fish Lake Washington Camping can be found at The Cove Resort where they offer RV, tent, and trailer camping with showers, a playground, RV power, and water hookups.
Where is Fish Lake?
Fish Lake WA is about 20 miles north of Leavenworth. Head southwest on US 2 West until you reach WA-207 North. Turn right onto Wye Con and right again on to CO HWY 22. Take the first left onto Nat’l Forest Road 6401 until you reach Cove Resort.
When is Fish Lake open?
Fish Lake and Cover Resort are open all year long.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call the Cove Resort at (509) 763-3130 for any other questions.