Where can I enjoy ATV/Off-road trails?
Devil’s Backbone Lake Creek
Follow the main trail that travels the crest of Devil’s Backbone from Crescent Hill to Stormy Mountains to see great views.
- Distance: 30 miles
- Elevation Gain: 5,000 feet
- Trail Type: Cross country, loop
Located at the end of Blewett Pass, this Leavenworth ATV area can be found at the beginning of Forest Service Road 7322.
- Distance: 12.0 miles
- Trail Type: Out and back, loop
- Difficulty: Beginner/easy
Indian Flat Trail #955
This ATV trail is located in the Cle Elum Ranger District and begins at State Road 410.
- Distance: 1.5 miles
- Trail Type: Out and back
- Difficulty: Advanced/difficult