Where should I go boating?
A secluded lake within the Wenatchee National Forest, Lake Wenatchee is a large camping and Leavenworth Washington boating park great for summer activities.
- Location: 23 miles north of Leavenworth
- Seasons: Park is open year round but camping closes from October to May
- Marina/Boat Launch: 1 boat launch and boat rentals with dock at Cove Resort
- Camping: Camping provided by Washington State Parks, mostly located in the south park.
One of the most well-known lakes in Central Washington, Lake Chelan is unrivaled in its pristine beauty and is perfect for Leavenworth sailing and boating.
- Location: 56 miles northeast of Leavenworth
- Seasons: Open during the summer, closed November to May
- Marina/Boat Launch: 25 Mile Creek State Park has a boat launch as does the Chelan Riverwalk Park
- Camping: Camp at 25 Mile Creek State Park or Lake Chelan State Park
- Location: About 30 miles north of Leavenworth, just directly north of Lake Wenatchee
- Seasons: Open during the summer
- Marina/Boat Launch: The Cove Resort rents boats to the public, 1 public boat launch, Public moorage
- Camping: Camping available for tents, trailers and RVs.