Where can I go snowshoeing?
Most popular ski and snowshoeing resort in the area
- Distance: 7 km
- Elevation Gain: 920 feet
- Trail type: Out & back
- Trail head: From Stevens Pass take the free shuttle to the Nordic Center for the snowshoeing trails. To get to Stevens Pass take US 2 W until you reach Stevens Pass Ski resort.
Lake Wenatchee State Park
Enjoy the winter wonderland at this state park with a variety of different Leavenworth snowshoeing trails
- Distance: About 15 km
- Elevation Gain: 1875 feet
- Trail type: Loop and out & back
- Trail head: Take US 2 W to State Route 207. To get to the south lot take a left on Cedar Brae Road to park entrance. For the north lot go 1 mile beyond south lot on SR 207
Go on a guided snowshoeing tour of the park that departs from the Leavenworth Fish Hatchery or explore these Leavenworth snowshoe trails on your own.
- Distance: 3 km
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail type: Loop
- Trail head: Take US 2 E and go right on 9th Street. You can either take 9th Street to the end to reach the park or turn left onto Commercial Street and right onto Division Street and take that to the end to reach more trails.