What are the Top 5 wedding venues in Leavenworth?
- Bavarian River House: Choose from medieval or cottage style decors at these riverfront cottages for the perfect place to host Leavenworth weddings.
- Beecher Hill House: A restored 100 year old estate that will make your wedding day dreams come true.
- Brown Family Homestead: Located on 15 secluded acres, this 115 year old homestead is the perfect private atmosphere for your wedding day.
- Featherwinds: Host your indoor or outdoor wedding at this country styled, elegant venue where you can buy packages that include cake, wedding planning, floral arrangements and more.
- Mountain Home Lodge: With its magical atmosphere, spectacular views and reliable service, you’re Leavenworth Washington wedding day will be absolutely perfect.
How can I obtain a marriage license?
A marriage license can be obtained from any county office in Washington. It is not necessary to obtain a license from the county you are getting married in.
It is best to submit your marriage data online, although these forms are available in the Chelan county office as well. There is a three day waiting period that begins after you have submitted all information and paid all fees.
Once you arrive at the Chelan County Office after your paperwork has been completed, your marriage license will be started based on your position in line.
The cost of a marriage license is $50.
There is a mandatory 3 day waiting period before you marriage license is valid. Your ceremony must be performed in any Washington county within 60 days of days of application to be valid.