Where can I go snowboarding?
Summit at Snoqualmie
The Summit is well-know for its three different mountain areas that provide you with a wide variety of snowboarding options.
- Location: Snoqualmie Pass, Washington
- Season: November to mid-Spring
- Phone: (425) 434-6700
Enjoy this sunny mountain where you can tear up the backcountry or groomers all day long.
- Location: 7500 Mission Ridge Rd. in Wenatchee
- Season: Late November to early April
- Phone: 509-663-6543
One of the most popular locations for snowboarding in Central Washington because of its convenient location and reliable powder.
- Location: In Skykomish off of US 2
- Season: Mid November to mid April
- Phone: (206) 812-4510
The largest snowboarding area in Washington with over 50 named runs and 2,600 acres of accessible land.
- Location: In Enumclaw within Mt. Rainier National Park
- Season: Mid November to late Spring
- Phone: (360) 663-2265