What airport should I use to access Leavenworth?
Pangborn Memorial Airport
- Airport Code: EAT
- Location: In Wenatchee. Take US HWY 2 E toward Spokane. Right on WA 28 E. Turn left onto Grant Road, right onto S Airport Way.
- Airlines: Leavenworth airlines are Alaskan Airlines/Horizon Air
- Airport Services: small airport, café, mailing services, public parking
- Getting to/from airport: Transportation options include pay-to-park parking lots, car rentals, shuttles to local airports, and taxis available to take you to your destination.
Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Airport Code: SEA
- Location: Head southwest on US HWY 2 W for 85 miles. Turn right onto WA 522 W. Take exit toward Bellevue/I-405 S and merge onto I-405 S. Continue onto WA-518 W. Take exit toward Sea-Tac Airport and merge onto Airport Expressway.
- Airlines: Air Canada, Air France, Alaskan Airlines, American Airlines, Horizon, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Lufthansa Airlines, Icelandair, Emirates, and more.
- Airport Services: Large airport, restaurants, shopping, mailing services, public parking, restrooms, cell-phone waiting lot
- Getting to/from airport: Public pay-to-park options, taxis, rental car services, and monorail travel from airport into downtown Seattle.