- Take a moment to sit down and enjoy the peace, quiet, and natural beauty of Ohme Gardens and the Columbia Valley.
- Admire the 70 year old trees in the gardens
- Feel rejuvenated by the flowing waterfalls and tranquil pools
What can I see and do at Ohme Gardens?
Ohme Gardens is known as an Evergreen Oasis with trees that are over 70 years old. It is a quiet and peaceful place to enjoy and appreciate nature.
- Scenic Viewing: Ohme Gardens Washington offers panoramic views of the Columbia valley. As you walk through the park, stop at one of the benches and revel at the magnificent beauty that you can see.
- Walking: With a mile of natural stone pathways, benches, and the quiet atmosphere, Ohme Gardens Wenatchee gives you the opportunity to stroll through while you admire the towering firs, waterfalls, and tranquil pools.
- Photography: Ohme Gardens is a photographer’s paradise. The quiet atmosphere gives you the time and space to capture the beauty while the lush foliage and magnificent views practically beg to be photographed.
- Gift store: The gift store and concession area offer memorabilia and light drinks and snacks for you to enjoy.
Where is Ohme Gardens?
Located in Wenatchee, Ohme Gardens is at 3327 Ohme Rd. Take US 2 going east towards Wenatchee as it turns into US 97.
When is Ohme Gardens open?
The Gardens are open from April 15th through October 15th. Hours:
- April 15th to Memorial Day Weekend: 9am to 6pm
- Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend: 9am to 7pm
- Labor Day Weekend to October 15th: 9am to 6pm
How much does Ohme Gardens cost?
Adult tickets are $8, Youth (6-17) are $4, and children 5 and under are free.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
For more information please call (509) 662-5785 or Visit the Ohme Gardens website.