- See the basalt outcropping that looks like a profile of Abraham Lincoln after which this state park was named
- Bring your boat for a weekend on the water
- Use the sports fields for an afternoon of activity and beautiful scenery without having to embark on a hike
What can I see and do at Lincoln Rock State Park?
- Camping: With 80 acres of available camping space available, Lincoln Rock State Park offers you year-round camping with 27 tent spaces, 67 utility spaces, 4 cabins for rent, 1 dump site, 5 restrooms and 14 showers.
- Boating: The 3 boat ramps, 632 feet of dock, and 650 feet of moorage ensure that you and your boat will have plenty of space to enjoy Lincoln Rock State Park Washington.
- Outdoor Activities: Don’t miss the amphitheater, basketball courts, bird watching, horseshoe pits, softball fields, soccer fields, and volleyball pits while you stay at the park.
Where is Lincoln Rock State Park?
Lincoln Rock State Park WA is located about 27 miles east of Leavenworth. Take US 2 E toward Okanogan/Spokane and then turn left onto US 2 E/US 97 N to get to the park.
How much does visiting Lincoln Rock State Park cost?
To park and/or stay overnight at the park you will need a Discovery Pass, costing $10 for a day pass or $30 for an annual pass. Campsite prices vary depending on the time of year and location of the site.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
For more information please call (360) 902-8844.